3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCecil Avenue, Sheerness, Kent
Sold STC £210,000
- Lovely 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Kitchen plus utility area
- Lounge plus a kitchen/diner
- Lovely size rear garden
- Bathroom plus en-suite shower room
- EPC energy rating E (43)
A 3 bedroom end of terrace house tucked out the way yet only a mere stroll to the High Street and railway station so you can do your bit for the environment and leave the car on the driveway. Even closer is a small parade of shops including a convenience store, ideal for buying the daily newspaper or a loaf of bread if you unexpectedly run out.As a treat once in a while why not stop by the local fish and chip shop to enjoy some delicious fish, sound tempting? Well better still, not far from the house is a picturesque canal ideal for walk the dog or doing a spot of fishing. Opened in 2011, Sheerness Way is a great circular cycle and walking route, perfect for those of you looking to keep fit and healthy. The route follows a series of traffic free parks around Sheerness including a lovely waterside section along the canal bank. The route is easily accessible starting and finishing at Sheerness Railway Station.When you are back indoors, you can enjoy cosying up on the sofa in the lounge and shut yourself away after a hard day at work. If you have guests around, use the separate dining area to enjoy a more formal dinner. Barbecues would be perfect here too as the garden is plenty big enough for all your friends and family to come round so you can show off the house.There is also a bathroom downstairs if you want a relaxing soak or there is the en-suite shower room which is perfect is you want to get ready in a hurry.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have spent many months renovating this house from top to bottom. Everything has been done including re-wiring, plastering, some new double glazing, a new kitchen & bathroom plus the en-suite as well as redecoration throughout. We have also had the front kerb dropped so that the front can be used for off road parking.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'6 (4.12m) narrowing to 11'11 at narrowest point (3.63m) x 10'8 into bay (3.25m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 16'2 x 12'8 (4.93m x 3.86m)
- Utility Room: 7'8 x 5'7 (2.34m x 1.70m)
- Bathroom: 7'9 x 5'6 (2.36m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'8 (3.63m x 3.25m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 5'4 x 4'10 (1.63m x 1.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'10 (3.89m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 6'11 (2.95m x 2.11m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184221.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.