3 bedroom chalet for saleBramble Drive, South Wootton, King's Lynn
Sold STC £350,000
- Beautifully presented detached chalet
- Three bedrooms with two en-suites
- Two reception rooms and conservatory
- Garage and parking
- Good sized well maintained garden
Internal viewings are highly recommended to this beautifully presented detached chalet in the desirable village location of South Wootton. Accommodation includes two reception rooms, conservatory and three bedrooms with two-en-suites. Externally there is a garage, parking and well maintained garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented detached chalet in the desirable village location of South Wootton. The good sized accommodation comprises of a kitchen, utility room, dining room, lounge and conservatory. There is also a master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room along with a further bedroom and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Externally there is an integral garage, driveway providing parking and a well maintained extensive lawned garden to the rear which benefits from two timber garden sheds and a timber workshop.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Laminate style floor, door to:
Radiator, cupboard with slated shelving and central heating controls, under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 18' 2" x 10' 11" ( 5.54m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, double oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, stainless steel back splash, one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, built in slim line dishwasher, integral fridge, breakfast bar with worktop surface, pan drawers and further cupboards, laminate tile style floor, radiator, inset spotlighting.
Utility 11' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.49m )
Matching units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, radiator, laminate tile style floor, UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed exit door, inset spotlighting, door to integral garage.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Wooden floor, dado rail, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors through to conservatory, opening to lounge.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' excluding chimney breast ( 4.37m x 3.66m excluding chimney breast )
UPVC double glazed window to side, inset wood burner to tiled fireplace with timber surround and mantel, radiator, dado rail.
Conservatory 14' x 9' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.97m )
Of double glazed construction with double glazed roof, double doors to garden, power points, ceiling fan with light.
Dressing Room 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, door to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 11' 5" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 3.48m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point.
Tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, hand wash basin to vanity unit, low flush WC, tiled floor, wall tiling, towel radiator, UPVC double glazed window, spotlighting, spotlight with extractor.
Bedroom Two 11' x 12' 1" max into bay ( 3.35m x 3.68m max into bay )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, picture rail, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
Suite comprising of bath with electric shower over and shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, tiled floor, towel radiator, extractor.
First Floor Landing
Access to walk in storage cupboard with lighting, access to eaves.
Bedroom 10' 9" x 12' 1" subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.28m x 3.68m subject to sloping ceiling )
Access to eaves storage, radiator, double glazed velux window, sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
Paneled bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, tiled splashbacks, electric chrome towel radiator, double glazed velux window.
Integral Garage 15' 7" x 8' 8" min excluding pillar extending to 12' ( 4.75m x 2.64m min excluding pillar extending to 3.66m )
Up and over sectional door, power, light, double glazed velux window, wall mounted gas boiler, units at base and wall level, worktop surface with space under for appliance.
The property is approached via a private road leading to a brick weave driveway and parking area for several vehicles with a further shingle parking area to the front with raised borders. The driveway leads to an integral garage and there is a low maintenance path to the side of the property and leading to the rear.
To the rear there is a well maintained garden with brick weave patio and outside tap. A step down leads to an extensive lawned garden with shaped borders. There is fencing to the boundary. Picket style gates give access to a further lawned area with a paved area and covered wood store. There are two useful timber garden sheds (15'3" x 7'5" & 9'8" x 5'10") and a timber workshop (20' x 14') with double glazed windows, power points and light.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way continuing into Low Road. Turn left into Castle Rising Road and take the turning left into Common Lane. Turn right into Bramble Drive where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.