3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnders Drive, Nottingham
- *GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £140,000*
- Fully Refurbished
- Three Bedrooms
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN*
*NO UPWARD CHAIN* A well presented fully refurbished, three bedroom semi-detached property which benefits from having a beautifully refitted kitchen/diner The vendors of this property have tastefully decorated the property throughout, a viewing is essential on this house to appreciate the condition!
*NO UPWARD CHAIN* A well presented, fully refurbished, three bedroom semi-detached property which benefits from having a beautifully refitted kitchen/diner, extensive rear garden with a mature backdrop, refitted bathroom. The vendors of this property have tastefully decorated the property throughout, a viewing is essential on this house to truly appreciate the condition and accommodation on offer! Being situated in Hempshill Vale which is within 1 mile form the M1 via junction 26 and being approximately 2 miles from Bulwell's town centre which offers local amenities, shops/supermarkets and transport links to the city centre. Internally this property compromises of having an entrance hallway, living room with opening to the refitted kitchen/diner which offers a feel of open plan living and provides access to the rear garden, upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. the property benefits from having off-street parking, combination boiler providing gas central heating and being double glazed.
Double glazed entrance door to front, stairs to the first floor and a door leading to the living room.
Living Room 13' 5" x 12' 4" max ( 4.09m x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, a wall mounted radiator, laminate floor covering, inset spotlighting, under stairs storage and an opening to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 15' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.15m )
Re-fitted kitchen which comprises of having white high gloss wall and base units with a work surface over, tiled splashbacks, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler, wall mounted radiator, inset spotlighting, tiled flooring, space for a tumble dryer and a double glazed window to the rear and one to the side and double glazed french doors providing access to the garden.
Double glazed window to the side, access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 8' 9" max ( 3.86m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in double wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in double wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' max x 6' 9" max ( 3.05m max x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, P shaped pannelled bath with mixer taps, a shower over with fitted shower screen, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wc, partly tiled wall coverings, extractor fan, inset spotlighting.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides off-road parking. To the rear of the property there is a decked seating area, an extensive lawned garden, steel shed and a mature backdrop which is all enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.