2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaconsfield Gardens, Raglan Street, Hull
Fixed Price £70,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ideal FTB/Investment
- Popular Location
- Rear Yard
Well presented and requiring internal inspection this two bed family home must be viewed.
What a property! A two bedroom family home ideal for the first time buyer/investor. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Good location, two bedrooms, well presented family home.
Front entrance door and wood flooring.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and door to:-
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 8' 11" ( 3.56m max x 2.72m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, stairs to first floor landing and door to:-
Double glazed door to rear yard.
Comprising of panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' plus wardrobe ( 3.25m x 3.05m plus wardrobe )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in cupboard and wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a yard with brick wall and access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.