3 bedroom link detached house for saleTortoiseshell Way, Berkhamsted
Sold STC £500,000
- LINK DETACHED
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- VERY WELL PRESENTED MODERN DECOR
- VIEWS OVER BERKHAMSTED
* LINK-DETACHED HOUSE * VERY WELL PRESENTED MODERN DECOR * LARGE DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * STUDY/BEDROOM WITH SHOWER SUITE * THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS * REFITTED BATHROOM * VIEWS OVER BERKHAMSTED * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN *
A link detached three/four bedroom house on the outskirts of Berkhamsted close to Bridgewater School. The High Street and station are within walking distance (approx. 1mile), while Northchurch Common is a short walk away providing excellent walks among picturesque countryside.
The house offers light and airy, well decorated accommodation which has been extended to create a spacious feel throughout. The entrance hall leads through to the study and lounge. The study is quite versatile and could just as easily be used as a play room, gym or guest bedroom as there is an en-suite shower. The spacious lounge is fitted with laminate wood flooring which continues through to the open plan kitchen & dining room. From the dining room, glazed doors open to a wonderful conservatory which looks onto the rear garden and enjoys lovely views across Berkhamsted and the countryside beyond. Upstairs are three bedrooms, the master bedroom fitted with wall to wall wardrobes, and a well-appointed bathroom which has been refitted with a modern white suite.
Outside, to the front, is a double width driveway alongside a lawn, with a pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden is southerly facing and enjoys views across Berkhamsted. Steps lead down from the conservatory to a level lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.11m max x 4.60m max )
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Conservatory 14' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.90m )
Playroom/ Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.