5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCross Road, Maldon
Sold STC £325,000
- Five Bedrooms
- Heavily Extended
- Carport and Driveway
- Generous South Facing Garden
- Close to Town
Situated within convenient reach of LOCAL SHOPS as well as Maldon's historic High Street is this HEAVILY EXTENDED and much improved five bedroom semi detached house boasting IMPRESSIVE SOUTH FACING GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 100FT as well as ample off road parking.
Cross Road is situated to the South of Maldon town centre, connecting Fambridge Road with Wantz Road and providing convenient access both into Maldon's historic High Street as well as out to the bypass for commuters. Local shops and excellent schools can be found within walking distance of this property as well as Maldon's renowned Promenade Park with it's picturesque riverside walks and childrens play areas. The exceptional property has been heavilly extended and renovated by the current owners, and boasts generous accommodation including open plan living and dining area opening into a modern kitchen on the ground floor, plus a modern bathroom and utility room. To the first floor are five well proportioned bedrooms with ensuite to the master and additional shower room. The generous rear garden is both south facing and low maintenance being predominantly laid to lawn, and enjoys a large outbuilding ideal for use as an office, gym or additional accommodation.
UPVC front door, with double glazed windows to front and to the side, leading to:-
Lounge 23' 1" x 14' 4" max ( 7.04m x 4.37m max )
Large living area with open brick fireplace and woodburning stove. Radiator to side wall, double glazed window to front, leading through to kitchen diner.
Kitchen / Diner
A well presented kitchen/diner, boasting a large amount of low level and head height cupboards, with integrated dishwasher, gas oven and mid height oven. Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden. Dining area with vaulted ceiling with inset velux windows and double glazed French doors opening onto the garden. Breakfast bar and storage cupboard, door leading to carport. Door also leading to utility area.
Utility Area 6' 11" x 4' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.32m )
Utility area with low level and head height cupboards, leading to downstairs bathroom.
White panelled bath with shower over, free standing wash hand basin and WC. Radiator to side wall.
Leading to all bedrooms and bathroom, with loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.28m )
A well proportioned main bedroom, with built in cupboard space, radiator to side wall, double glazed window to front. Door to ensuite.
A modern ensuite with glass panelled corner shower unit, free standing wash hand basin and WC. Radiator to front wall.
Bedroom Two 19' 10" max x 9' 8" max ( 6.05m max x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator to front wall.
Bedroom Three 14' 4" max x 7' 6" ( 4.37m max x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden and radiator to rear.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.68m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window and radiator to front.
Bedroom Five 11' 8" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.56m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator to front wall. Includes airing cupboard with tank.
A glass panelled corner shower, with free standing wash hand basin and WC, Radiator to side wall.
Shingle and hard standing frontage providing off road parking for several vehicles.
A low maintenance garden that is approx 100ft long. Predominantly laid to lawn with vegetable patch, shed, large gym/games room and a large outbuilding currently used as an additional bedroom, with power and window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184464.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.