2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHolly Close, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds
- Semi detached bungalow on a pleasant corner
- Two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and off street parking
- Economy 7 storage heating
- Good size living room with open fireplace
Enjoying a corner plot this semi detached bungalow is going to prove very popular and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Situated on this generous and attractive corner plot this semi detached bungalow has been well looked after by the present owners for many years with the same family living in the property since 1994. Over recent years improvements have been made including double glazing throughout and the installation of a modern kitchen. There is economy 7 storage heating and the living room features an open fireplace. Although a little dated in places this would be an ideal property for those wishing to live on one level. The property also provides flexible accommodation as presently the second bedroom is being utilised as a dining room. There is a large front lawned garden with shrubs and borders and a fully enclosed rear garden and to the side there is parking and a single garage.
The Property Comprises
With storage heater, built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and a further full length cupboard houses the electric meters. There is also access into the insulated loft space.
Living Room 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
With a built in full length storage cupboard with shelving, economy 7 storage heater, open fireplace with a brick surround and hearth with electric fire, TV point.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Providing a range of white wall and base level units with space for an oven with extractor hood above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
With a built in triple wardrobe with sliding doors, economy 7 storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
This room is presently being utilised as a dining room. There is an electric economy 7 storage heater, double glazed french doors lead out onto the rear gardens.
Providing a panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
As previously mentioned this property enjoys a generous corner plot with front and side gardens mainly laid to lawn with borders. Also to the side of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking for one to two vehicles and access into the single garage. To the rear of the property there is a lawned area with a patio seating area with flower borders and a greenhouse.
On entering Red Lodge, proceed along Warren Road and turn right into Bennett Road. Turn left into Heatherset Way and right into Holly Close where the bungalow can be found on the first corner immediately on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62184473.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.