2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLongfleet Road, Poole
Sold STC £270,000
- Two bedroom Apartment
- Private garden
- 10 year building guarantee
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Flooring throughout
- Interior shots are representative only
Two bedroom ground floor apartment with access to a private garden in the brand new development in the sought after location of Longfleet Road, Poole.
The development is close to local facilities in Poole and is due to be completed in the summer of 2016.
Set within the much sought after area of Poole, "Escape" offers a selection of bespoke 2/3 bedroom luxury apartments with en suites, balconies and gardens*, this small select development with sensational views over Poole Harbour is sure to prove extremely popular with buyers looking for their own personal space to "Escape".
"Escape" at Longfleet Road is superbly located as it sits close to the town centre with the Dolphin Shopping Centre, the Lighthouse Arts Centre, major supermarkets and local hospital all within a short walk. Stretch your legs a little further and you'll find yourself at the bustling Poole Quay where you can follow the waterside walkways either towards Poole Park or Holes Bay. Head inland to discover the bohemian vibrancy that is Ashley Cross, with its selection of independent bars, bistros and boutique shops.
Each property at "Escape" comes complete with quality of product and lifestyle in mind. With integrated appliances, private balconies or gardens*, allocated parking, luxury bathrooms and a 10 year building guarantee for your peace of mind .Every aspect of this development has been carefully planned and considered to provide a delightful development of just 8 flats - all ready for completion Summer 2016.
*certain plots only, check brochure for plot specific details
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62184545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE103565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.