3 bedroom property for saleLower Road, Cookham, Berkshire, SL6
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning period home
- Fantastic location in central Cookham
- Only 0.4 miles to train station
- Wonderful South West facing rear garden
- Exceptional finishing, high quality fittings
- Amazing kitchen opening onto garden
- Character feel, contemporary style
- Off street parking
An exquisite period family home with fantastic modern styling in a glorious central Cookham location. The delightful cottage exterior is beautifully contrasted with a luxury interior specification.
A generous living/dining space is the centre of the home with a feature open plan staircase. Solid oak flooring has been recently fitted along with plantation shutters and a log burner for cosy winter nights. A sleek integrated kitchen with granite surfaces and a full range of appliances has folding doors that transform the room into a really special inside and out entertaining space. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms a luxury bathroom and lovely ensuite to the master. Outside the fabulous South-West facing garden has two separate patios separated by a large gently sloping lawn with flower beds and trees and a summer house with power. A wider than average gravel driveway to the front can easily accommodate 2 or 3 cars.
Within a short stroll of the village centre, the local eateries, gastropubs, handy shops and train station are easy to reach. Call Barker Stone, the vendors sole agent, today to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62185784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7102006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barker Stone, Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.