1 bedroom flat for saleSchoolgate Drive, Morden
Sold STC £285,000
- One bedroom apartment
- Good sized open plan living space
- Modern kitchen
- Allocated parking
- Juliette balcony
Schoolgate drive otherwise known as 'The Willows' is a popular development set within easy reach of Morden Underground Station. We are pleased to present to the market this one bedroom apartment comprising good sized open plan living space and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
Schoolgate drive otherwise known as 'The Willows' is a popular development set within easy reach of Morden Underground Station. We are pleased to present to the market this one bedroom apartment comprising good sized open plan living space and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. The bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling and the master bedroom is bright and airy. The property also benefits from allocated parking, Juliette balcony and has a secure entry system. The property is a fantastic purchase for First Time Buyers or Buy to Let applicants!
From our office at SM4 5HP:
Take York Cl to Crown Rd/A24 32 s (312 ft)
Continue on A24 to Abbotsbury Rd 2 min (0.3 mi)
Take Buckfast Rd to Central Rd/A239 1 min (0.4 mi)
Turn right onto Central Rd/A239 22 s (328 ft)
Drive to Schoolgate Dr.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.