4 bedroom detached house for saleKensington Road, York
Offers in Region of
- 4 bedroom detached
- 2 double bedroom's with ensuite
- Quiet cul de sac
- Ideal family home for commuting
A detached four bedroom sat at the end of a quiet cul de sac. This family home is ideal for road links easily accessible to the A19 and A64. The property comprises of four double bedrooms with two ensuite, open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility, cloak room, house bathroom, integral garage.
A detached four bedroom sat at the end of a quiet cul de sac. This family home is ideal for road links easily accessible to the A19 and A64. The property comprises of four double bedrooms with two ensuite, open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility, cloak room, house bathroom, integral garage, off road parking and gardens to front and rear.
Tiled floor, understairs cupboard, radiator, uPVC Door to the front aspect.
Tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, uPVC double glazed to the front aspect, and wood flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 17' 4" into the bay ( 3.76m x 5.28m into the bay )
Gas pebbled effect fire, french wood doors open to the dining area, radiator, telephone and television socket, square bay window to the front aspect. Tiled floor.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Tiled flooring, radiator, uPVC patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.40m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, 1.5 sink and drainer, partial tiling splash backs, cooker hood, gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, radiators, uPVC double glazed patio door to garden, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 5' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.60m )
Boiler, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, door to the side aspect.
Hot water tank and storage. Loft Access.
Bedroom 1 20' 9" x 7' 11" ( 6.32m x 2.41m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, split level floor, uPVC dormer style window with dropped eves to the front elevation.
Fully tiled, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, chrome ladder radiator, downward lights, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Radiator, uPVC wood double glazed window.
Wash hand basin and vanity unit, WC, shaver unit, shower cubicle, radiator, uPVC wood double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Fitted Wardrobes, radiator, uPVC wood double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 4 9' 5" x 9' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.90m )
Radiator, uPVC wood double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Part tiled around the bath, shower, WC, shaving point, extractor fan, uPVC wood double glazed window to the front elevation.
Garage 17' 11" x 8' 1" ( 5.46m x 2.46m )
Power, up and over style single door.
Lawn and fenced, patio area, shed.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Letting's Manager, she will answer all your questions on letting's value and finding tenants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62187035.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.