3 bedroom detached house for saleHollington Lane, Stramshall, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached. Three Bedrooms
- Rural Views. Quiet Location
- Two Reception Rooms. Kitchen, Conservatory
- Oil Central Heating. uPVC Double Glazing (where specified)
- Garage/driveway and splendid gardens
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED of this detached family home with VIEWS OVER FARMLAND and in brief comprises: two reception rooms, kitchen, CONSERVATORY, three bedrooms & family bathroom. driveway provides parking for several vehicles, ATTACHED GARAGE & gardens.
This detached three bedroomed family home is situated in sought village location with VIEWS OVER OPEN FARMLAND to the front and rear. Stramshall has easy access to the market town of Uttoxeter which has good schools, local shopping and sports and leisure centre. There are good transport links for both road and rail with the A50 links to the M1 and M6. In brief the accommodation comprises: two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, CONSERVATORY, three bedrooms & family bathroom. Outside the driveway provides parking for several vehicles, ATTACHED GARAGE and gardens. EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Access to the property is gained via a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
With uPVC double door leading into:
With half glazed door; central heating radiator; recessed cloaks cupboard; stairs to the first floor accommodation; doors off to:
Lounge: 13' 5" x 18' 5" max ( 4.09m x 5.61m max )
With feature brick fireplace housing a gas fire; double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; two central heating radiators.
Dining Room: 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations; built in cupboard; central heating radiator.
Pantry: 4' 8" x 7' ( 1.42m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation.
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with work surface over; built in electric oven with gas hob; cooker hood; part tiled; range of matching eye level units; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; central heating boiler; central heating radiator; double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; door leading into:
Conservatory: 6' 2" x 7' 10" ( 1.88m x 2.39m )
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall having central heating radiator; doors leading out to the rear garden; tiled flooring.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With double glazed window to the front elevation; loft access; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 7' x 10' 2" ( 2.13m x 3.10m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Family Shower Room:
Wall mounted shower in cubicle; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; recessed storage cupboard housing the hot water tank with shelving; laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, there is a front garden mainly laid to lawn with established shrub and flower plantings. There is access to each side of the property leading to the rear garden which is generously sized mainly laid to lawn with patio area, established borders, greenhouse and two garden sheds and has views over open farmland.
Attached Garage: 22' 1" x 11' 10" ( 6.73m x 3.61m )
With up and over door; power and lighting; window to the side elevation; personal door.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into the High Street continuing to the Three Tuns Roundabout taking the second exit onto Ashbourne Road at the roundabout take the second exit towards Rocester. Take first left into the village of Spath which into turn leads to Stramshall continue through the village taking a right hand turn into Hollington Road where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62187041.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.