5 bedroom detached house for saleDussindale, Norwich
Sold STC £380,000
- Executive Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms With Master En Suite
- Lounge and Dining Rooms
- Kitchen and Utility
- Two Cloakrooms
- Spacious Galleried Landing
- Upvc SUDG Windows and Gas Central Heating
- Double Driveway leads to Double Integral Garage
- Cul-de-Sac location
- Essential Viewing
Executive detached family home enjoying quiet position within requested modern development. The property features spacious accommodation with two receptions, fitted kitchen, utility, five bedrooms, master en suite, two separate cloakrooms and a family bathroom. Uvpc SUDG windows and gas central heating. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac with an enclosed rear garden, ample off road parking via driveway and a double integral garage. Ideal family home with good access to local services and amenities. Well respected schools nearby and regular bus services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62187902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7131590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Thorpe End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.