3 bedroom terraced house for saleDevizes, Wiltshire, SN10 1LX
- Delightful period town house, listed Grade II
- Entrance vestibule
- Sitting room with open fire
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room with cloakroom leading off
- Master bedroom with spacious adjoining contemporary shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Attractive private sunny fully enclosed rear garden
- Tandem length detached garage situated at the rear and useful cellar
Gaze across the town green as you savour the fine period surroundings of this charming period town house which retains immense charm and considerable character.
The tastefully presented accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance vestibule, charming sitting room with open fire, spacious kitchen/dining room with a utility and cloakroom leading off. On the first floor are a master bedroom with fine fireplace and an adjoining spacious and contemporary shower room. On the second floor are two further bedrooms and an adjoining family bathroom.
There is a good size fully enclosed private rear garden with the unusual benefit with a period property in this location of a detached tandem length garage approached from the rear. There is also a useful cellar approached via the kitchen.
Warmed by gas central heating and the more traditional feature of an open fire, and enhanced by stripped wood floors and woodwork. A rare opportunity to acquire one of the few period town houses in this historic town. Essential viewing material.
The historic market town of Devizes is within a few minutes level walking distance and still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to the larger cities of Georgian Bath and the cathedral city of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham (London, Paddington) approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also nearby.
N.B Access to the garage is via Sheep Street. Aster grant a licence at an annual rent of £120.00 which allows rear access to the house. The cost of entering into a licence with Aster is £342.00.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDVZSB77. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.