4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillbury Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9TB
- A well presented Semi-Detached home
- Close to Upper Warlingham/Whyteleafe BR
- Fantastic views from both front and rear
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite facillity
- 4 Good sized Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Sep Utility Rm
- Landscaped Rear Gardens & Garage
- Superb Family Home
This attractive 1930's style family home is situated in a popular position within minutes walk of Upper Warlingham and Whyteleafe Stations and enjoys superb views overlooking Whyteleafe Park to the front. Close by are bus routes serving neighbouring towns including Warlingham, Caterham, Purley and Central Croydon. The property has 4 Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with En-suite facility and great space to the ground floor with Modern Kitchen and separate Utility Room along with ground floor cloakroom. The rear garden is superbly landscaped. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate this home.
This attractive 1930's style family home is situated in a popular position within minutes walk of Upper Warlingham and Whyteleafe Stations and enjoys superb views overlooking Whyteleafe Park to the front, which presents as a beautiful open recreation space with public tennis courts. Close by are bus routes serving neighbouring towns including Warlingham, Caterham, Purley and Central Croydon.
The property has 4 Good sized Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom with En-suite facility and there is also a very spacious Family bathroom with his & hers basins. The ground floor enjoys a Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances to include oven and hob, dishwasher, steamer and grill and separate Utility Room along with a separate ground floor cloakroom which includes a shower (3 Bathrooms). The rear garden is superbly landscaped and is set over several levels to include a large timber decked area, childrens play area and level patio. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate this home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.