4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBishop Norton Road, Glentham, Market Rasen
Sold STC £170,000
- ***SUMMER SALE*** REDUCED FROM £185,000 to £179.950
- Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Desirable Village Location
- Nearby Local Amenities
- Sizeable Accommodation
- Garage and Driveway for Parking
Situated within close proximity to the desirable market town of Market Rasen is this well appointed and spacious four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from light and airy accommodation throughout, off-road parking, garage and a variety of local amenities.
Situated within close proximity to the desirable market town of Market Rasen is this well appointed and spacious four bedroom detached bungalow benefiting from light and airy accommodation throughout, off-road parking, garage, a variety of local amenities including a Post Office, Churches, Garden Centre, Supermarkets and Eateries and excellent transport links providing ease of access to the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and beyond. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With side entrance door, two cupboards; one being the property's airing cupboard with shelving, electric storage heater, loft access, telephone point and doors to the further accommodation.
Lounge 19' x 13' 3" ( 5.79m x 4.04m )
Having a double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, double glazed double doors to the rear aspect, two electric storage heaters, TV and telephone points and a feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble back and hearth.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Having doors to the Entrance Hall and Master Bedroom, coving, electric storage heater and an archway into the Lounge.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 10' 7" ( 5.61m x 3.23m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for a cooker with integrated cooker hood and electric storage heater; complete with partial tiling, dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side and a double glazed door leading out to the exterior of the property.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, two electric heaters and door leading into:-
Being fitted with a low level flush WC and wash hand basin; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and an electric heater.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, electric storage heater, built-in wardrobes and a vanity wash hand basin with shelving.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.26m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect and an electric heater.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with part tiled walls, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off-road parking leading to the garage and a lawned area with decorative shrubs. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn and fully enclosed to perimeters.
With up and over door, power, lighting and a single glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62188919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.