2 bedroom house for saleOlive Way, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds
- Superb modern coach house
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen
- Gas fired central heating
- One allocated parking space
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS this is an ideal opportunity to join the property ladder and purchase this superb modern coach house property with parking.
Situated in this modern and popular development, this superb coach house style property provides two double bedrooms, fully fitted modern open plan kitchen, generously sized living/dining room, and the benefit of an allocated parking space. This would make an ideal property for a first time buyer and offered for sale with no onward chain. Interest in this property is expected to be high so an early viewing is highly recommended. The property benefits from neutral decor and gas fired central heating.
The Property Comprises
Own Private Entrance
With stairs leading to:
First Floor Landing
With a full length built in cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler.
Living/ Dining Room 18' 8" x 14' 10" max ( 5.69m x 4.52m max )
With two radiators, TV point, access into the insulated loft space, opening to:
Open Plan Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.16m )
Providing a full range of white wall and base level units with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, built in single oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood above, space for a fridge freezer, vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' max (irregular shape) ( 3.68m x 3.66m max (irregular shape) )
TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.16m )
Providing a panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, vinyl floor covering.
There is one allocated parking space to the rear of the property in the far left hand corner.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis and has 118 years remaining on the lease. Service charge and ground rent is £370.34 per annum.
From Worlington at the first roundabout, take the first exit (straight over). At the second roundabout take the second exit towards Fordham, onto Turnpike Road, turn right into Fern Way. At the end of Fern Way turn right into Wintergreen Road. Continue around to the right and Olive Way can be found on your right.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62188952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.