4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAmhurst Road, Telscombe Cliffs, Peacehaven
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Large Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Sought After Telscombe Cliffs Location
- En-Suites To Two Bedrooms
SPACIOUS DETACHED family home! Boasting FOUR good sized bedrooms with accommodation shared over two floors. OFF ROAD PARKING & LARGE REAR GARDEN in a quiet residential location.
SPACIOUS & DETACHED family home with a BEAUTIFUL garden!
Boasting FOUR good sized bedrooms with accommodation shared over two floors, this DETACHED chalet bungalow is situated in the highly sought after location in TELSCOMBE CLIFFS! The ground floor accomodation comprises of a spacious kitchen/ diner with sliding doors leading out into the rear garden, two good sized bedrooms, South facing living room, study room and a family bathroom. Leading to the first floor there are two further double bedrooms, both benefitting from private en suite shower rooms.
The property benefits from a drive way on both sides of the property offering ample parking, the rear garden is a good size mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery surrounding the garden.
Double glazed side entrance porch with windows to front, rear and side.
Door leading into entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, storage cupboard.
Living Room 18' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.77m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, gas feature fireplace, wall lights, telephone point, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 23' x 9' ( 7.01m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, gas oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, fridge, wall mounted gas boiler, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed sliding doors leading out onto rear garden.
Study 6' 7" x 11' 9" ( 2.01m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.33m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed windows to side, built in wardrobes, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Fitted suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, partly tiled. Double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor landing, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted suite comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled, extractor fan. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" max x 8' 4" ( 3.86m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, built in wardrobes, telephone point, TV point.
Fitted suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC.
Gravel driveway to one side offering off road parking and access to garage, further block paved drive way to the other side of the property offering more off road parking and leading to the front porch.
Mainly laid to lawn rear garden with mature shrubbery surrounding the garden, an arrangement of hibiscus plants throughout the garden, further patio area with low level wall,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62188955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.