2 bedroom apartment for saleBradford Road, Huddersfield
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor with Lift Access
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Vacant Possession
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £74,000 for Apt 9, Revive Court, 417 Bradford Road. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 8 Westgate, Huddersfield, before exchange of contracts.
Two bedroom first floor apartment having the added benefit of a lift forms an ideal purchase for a range of buyers. Including those looking to downsize, first time buyers or those investing in the rental market, with it's convenient proximity to the local Asda, Huddersfield town centre or those needing to commute via the M62 motorway links. Briefly comprising; spacious open plan living kitchen, two bedrooms, one with en suite facilities and a main bathroom. Externally there is allocated parking with additional visitor parking. The complex has the added benefit of electric gates for secure vehicular and pedestrian access including coded entry to the main building itself. The property has gas central heating as well as double glazing and offers vacant possession.
Communal Entrance Hall
Access is gained from the rear elevation via coded entry in to the main entrance hall. The apartment itself can be accessed via stairs to the first floor or the building lift.
The entrance hall has a telephone intercom system, two radiators and the apartments' alarm panel.
Lounge 16' 4" in to recess x 12' 3" ( 4.98m in to recess x 3.73m )
Being open plan to the kitchen the lounge area has three uPVC double glazed windows to the rear, two radiators and a TV aerial point.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.16m )
Being fitted with high gloss wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over and incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and tiling to the splash back areas. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the side, cupboard housing the boiler, integrated fridge freezer, electric oven and washing machine, although we can not make comment to the working order of the appliances.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 10' 9" in to recess max ( 3.33m max x 3.28m in to recess max )
Being positioned to the rear of the property and having access to an en suite the main bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a TV aerial point.
Comprising; dual flush WC, shower cubicle, shaver point, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Bedroom two has a uPVC double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Comprising; panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, dual flush WC, radiator, extractor fan and being partly tiled.
Outside the property has an allocated parking space with additional visitor parking. Access to the complex is coded entry via foot or in a vehicle.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62191076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.