3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandy Crescent, Ingoldisthorpe, King's Lynn
Sold STC £235,000
- Detached bungalow
- Refurbished accommodation
- 3 double bedrooms
- Garage and ample parking
- Private rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A NON ESTATE LOCATION. There is gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing to kitchen, conservatory, lounge, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a garage, ample parking and private rear garden.
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A NON ESTATE LOCATION. The accommodation has gas fired radiator central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises kitchen, conservatory, lounge, 3 double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a garage, ample parking and private garden to the rear.
Laminate floor, access to loft space, built in cupboard with plumbing and space for washing machine and shelving.
Sitting Room 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
Fireplace with tiled hearth, stone surround and fitted multi fuel burner, vertical radiator, windows to front and side.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
A modern range of cream coloured base and wall cupboards with matching drawers, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, fitted worktops, built-in electric fan oven and gas hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor hood over, wall mounted gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, fully tiled walls, laminate flooring and window to the side.
Conservatory 14' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.25m )
Cavity brick and UPVC double glazed construction with pitched roof, radiator and double doors to garden
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
Window to rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Window to side, radiator and laminate flooring
Dining Room / Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Window to front, feature fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.85m )
White suite comprising 'P'-shaped bath with glazed screen, shower over and central taps, pedestal hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, two obscured windows to rear.
The property is approached through double wooden gates onto a shingled parking area and driveway which leads to the LOG CABIN STYLE TIMBER GARAGE 19' x 12'6 (5.79m x 3.81m) which has double doors, personal door, light and power. There is a lawned garden to the front with flowers and plants to the borders. The rear garden forms an attractive feature of the property being private and comprising lawn with well stocked borders, fruit trees and feature fish pond. To the side is a timber shed and greenhouse.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, proceed over the roundabout into Snettisham. Continue through the village and into Ingoldisthorpe, proceed past the crossroads and take the first right hand turning into Sandy Lane. Continue to the end and turn left into Sandy Crescent, number 8 will be found on the left hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62191082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.