4 bedroom detached house for saleBruce Avenue, Cambuslang, Glasgow
- MODERN DETACHED VILLA
- TWO PUBLIC ROOMS
- DINING KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE
- GCH & DG
An exceptional modern detached villa enjoying a prime position within this much sought after modern development.
Internally this property provides generously proportioned family accommodation of a versatile layout which has been presented to the market to an exacting standard.
The accommodation comprises of an immediately impressive and welcoming reception hall with stairwell to side leading to the first floor level. An attractive formal lounge with French doors leads through to a pleasant dining room. A modern fitted dining kitchen offers a compliment of base and wall mounted storage units with ample space for dining table and chairs. Conveniently a utility area, complete with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a downstairs w.c, complete the ground floor accommodation.
Located at first floor level there are four generously proportioned and freshly decorated bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a luxury en suite facility and a well-equipped family bathroom incorporating a three piece suite and vanity unit.
This property further features a fresh and neutral decorative programme throughout and benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units.
Externally the property enjoys extensive landscaped gardens with a pleasant decking section to the rear and generous lawned area enclosed with perimeter fencing which ensures a child friendly environment. Off street parking is also provided for via a driveway positioned to front which leads to a single integral garage to the side.
W.C. 8' 5" x 3' 2" ( 2.57m x 0.97m )
Lounge 18' 3" x 12' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.68m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.43m )
Dining Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.90m )
Utility Room 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 12' 1" MAX TO FITTED WARDROBES ( 3.76m x 3.68m MAX TO FITTED WARDROBES )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62191154.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.