3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Paddocks, Bassingham, Lincoln
Sold STC £190,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Conservatory extension and Two reception rooms
- Enclosed private rear garden
- Single garage and parking
- Fantastic village location
A desirable 3 bedroom semi-detached family sized home with fantastic conservatory extension with under floor heating, single garage and enclosed private rear garden.
Situated in the desirable and traditional village of Bassingham within close proximity to Newark and Lincoln is this superb Three bedroom semi-detached family sized home.
With two receptions rooms, conservatory extension and kitchen downstairs as well as Three bedrooms, ensuite to Master and family bathroom to the first floor internal viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Bassingham provides a range of amenities including schooling, medical centre, shopping facilities as well as great transport links and roads including easy access to Newark North Gate train station making this a great village for Commuters.
Entering the property via uPVC double glazed door to the front aspect and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 9' 4" x 17' ( 2.84m x 5.18m )
With a uPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspect, electric fire inset into surround, coving and wall mounted panel radiator.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and sliding door into the conservatory as well as opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces over, electric oven and four ring hob as well as cooker hood over as well as plumbing for wash machine. The kitchen is completed with central heating boiler.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.76m )
A uPVC and brick built conservatory with window to the rear and side aspect as well as underfloor heating and glass self cleaning roof.
Landing 9' 2" x 11' 4" ( 2.79m x 3.45m )
Loft access and stairs to the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" x 11' 4" ( 2.79m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
uPVC Double glazed window to the side aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a three piece white bathroom suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps over and panel bath with mixer taps over completed by partially tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is lawned enclosure with decorative borders.
With driveway for multiple vehicles infront of single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62191160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.