1 bedroom flat for saleCiac Building, Middlesbrough
Offers in Excess of
- Modern First Floor Studio Apartment
- Kitchen, Living & Bedroom Area & Separate Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows Providing Light & Airy Living Accommodation
- Eco-Friendly Building has a Lift to All Floors
- Secured Communal Permit Parking is Available
- Ideal Buy to Let Investment - Tenanted At 9% Yield
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Modern first floor studio apartment comprising of a combined kitchen, living and bedroom area and a separate bathroom. The studio features large UPVC double glazed windows providing light and airy living accommodation. The eco-friendly building has a lift to all floors and secured communal permit parking is available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62192308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.