2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale46 Inchview, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9BH
- Immaculately presented, fully refurbished, two-bedroom, end terrace house with gardens, set on a quiet residential street.
- Located in the coastal town of Prestonpans, East Lothian, lying to the east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and rear hall.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage.
- The property has a new bathroom, radiators, front and rear doors, new flooring and redecoration throughout and a newly fitted kitchen including all appliances.
- Externally the property benefits from a small private front garden and a paved rear garden, while there is ample on-street parking in the surrounding area.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, fully refurbished, two-bedroom, end terrace house with gardens, set in a quiet residential street, located in the coastal town of Prestonpans, East Lothian, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and opens into the bright and spacious, front facing living room, with carpeted flooring, and pendant lighting. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern high-gloss units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and with space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, and freestanding washing machine, and the rear hall gives access to the rear garden, and has three storage cupboards. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, two built-in storage cupboards and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a cupboard. The bathroom features a modern white suite with storage units, and an electric over-bath shower. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6751534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.