2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 4, Kings Park Library, 275 Castlemilk Road, Kings Park, G44 4LE
- 95% mortgages available (subject to terms)
- New double glazed windows and roofing membrane with 15 year warranty
- Kitchens: Howdens Greenwich and Clerkenwell Ranges
- Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer
- Curved glass extractor fans, gas hob, electric oven
- All sanitary ware was LECICO and INSTINCT, all tiling Porcelanosa
- Boilers: Worcester Bosch with 5 year warranty
95% mortgages available (subject to terms)
Space and light combine as these six unique apartments bring the former King’s Park Library back to life with the aim to provide modern, affordable living in the highly sought after south side of Glasgow. Cleverly designed to take full advantage of the original library’s split level layout, each individual apartment creates a bright and welcoming open plan living space with modern finishes and a neutral decor that offers you a fresh new canvas to fill with your style and personality. Situated amongst the instantly recognisable Mactaggart and Mickel Ltd and Western Heritable Investment Company built cottage flats that have long been associated with the King’s Park area, the former public library has been sympathetically restored to provide just six, one and two bedroom apartments, which fuse modern living with the character of a heritage building.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.