5 bedroom detached house for saleRhonda Park, Wimblington, March
- Prestigious Village Location
- Double Garage and Multi-Vehicle Parking
- Spacious Open Plan Annexe
- Five Double Bedrooms
- 26Ft Family Room
- Detached Executive Family Home
*Detached Executive Family Home
*26Ft Family Room
*Five Double Bedrooms
*Spacious Open Plan Annexe
*Double Garage and Multi-Vehicle Parking
*Prestigious Village Location
Upvc Door into;
4.04m x 4.40m (13'3" x 14'5") There is a window to the front, two radiators and stairs leading to the first floor.
1.07m x 2.18m (3'6" x 7'2") Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and window to the front.
5.36m x 5.84m (17'7" x 19'2") There is a window to the rear, radiator and French doors opening to the rear garden.
4.65m x 8.05m (15'3" x 26'5") There is a window to the rear, window to the front, two radiators and French doors opening to the rear garden.
5.31m x 5.84m (17'5" x 19'2")
There is a radiator and bi-fold doors to the side opening into the rear garden and windows facing the rear and side.
5.79m x 6.38m (19' x 20'11") Fitted with a wide range of matching base and wall units, single drainer with sink and mixer taps, space for range cooker, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring and window to the side.
4.60m x 3.20m (15'1" x 10'6") Fitted with a wide range of matching base and wall units, incorporating a gas hob with extractor overhead, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and window to the side.
First Floor Landing
This has a galleried landing with radiator and window to the front and doors to all rooms.
5.16m x 4.24m (16'11" x 13'11") There is a window to the rear, two radiators and fitted wardrobes to one wall.
2.62m x 1.98m (8'7" x 6'6") Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, bidet, wash hand basin, walk in shower enclosure, radiator, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
4.65m x 4.60m (15'3" x 15'1") There is a window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes to one wall.
2.34m x 1.93m (7'8" x 6'4") Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a shower enclosure, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator, heated towel rail and window to the rear.
5.28m x 4.67m (17'4" x 15'4") There are two windows to the rear and a radiator.
4.60m x 3.23m (15'1" x 10'7") There is a window to the side and a radiator.
Family Shower Room
3.63m x 2.64m (11'11" x 8'8") Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower enclosure, tiled flooring, radiator, heated towel rail and window to the front.
3.68m x 2.16m (12'1" x 7'1") There are windows to both front and rear and a door to the garage.
1.6m x 0.81m (5'3" x 2'8")
4.27m x 4.90m (14' x 16'1") There is a door to the rear opening into the rear garden and windows facing the rear and side.
There are two skylight windows and an open plan area which could be utilised as office space.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
8.84m x 3.33m (29' x 10'11") Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units incorporating single drainer and sink, built in breakfast bar, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and two windows to the side.
3.28m x 2.79m (10'9" x 9'2") There is a window to the rear and a radiator.
2.74m x 1.96m (9' x 6'5") Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, shower enclosure, tiled flooring, radiator and skylight window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62193143.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.