2 bedroom apartment for saleApt 3 Savile Heath, Manor Heath Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
- Graciously proportioned lounge to upper floor
- Most elegant oak panelled dining/sitting room
- Modern fitted and equipped kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Tastefully arrange fully tiled bathroom with thermostatic shower
- Gas ch and largely sudg
- Prime residential location overlooking beautiful parkland
- Highly accessible for local amenities and the town centre
Elegant and spacious apartment in fine Victorian mansion
The full accommodation comprises:-
•Entrance Lobby Area
•Communal Entrance Reception Hall
•First Floor Landing Area
•Apartment 3:- Entrance Reception Hall
•Lower Lobby Area
•Lounge - 24'9" x 13'1"
•Dining Room - 19'5" x 13'9"
•Kitchen - 9'5" x 8'
•Bedroom 1 - 12' x 11'10"
•Bedroom 2 - 13'8" x 7'
•Bathroom - 9'6" x 5'
•Set in formal grounds with beautifully maintained south facing garden frontage
•Large courtyard to rear and garage unit to imposing former coach house
•Useful residents storage area
Very reasonably offered with the benefit of vacant possession
Directions: From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Huddersfield and proceed along the Skircoat Road passing the offices of the Halifax/Lloyds Banking Group on the right hand side of the road and Halifax Town Football Ground on the left hand side of the road, before turning right immediately beyond up Heath Road. Proceed straight ahead at the traffic light junction and continue along Skircoat Green Road before turning right up Manor Heath Road but only for a short distance where the driveway entrance to Savile Heath extends on the left hand side of the road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62193581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bghx1058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley - Greens, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.