2 bedroom apartment for saleWissen Drive, Letchworth Garden City
- Generous Sized Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room To The Master Bedroom
- Gas To Radiator Central Heating
- Walking Distance To Letchworth Town Centre & Railway Station
- High Specification Of Fixture & Fittings
- Allocated Parking Space For One Car
- ** BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Upon Negotiation
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO AQUIRE!! A Two Double Bedroom Maisonette With Own Private Front Door, And Access Onto Communal Gardens. The Property Has Been Lovingly Maintained By The Current Homeowner And Is In Move In Condition.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Pathway Leading Onto The Front Door.
Door To The Front Aspect. Radiator. Double Glazed Window To The Side Aspect. Staircase Rising To The First Floor.
Laminate Flooring Throughout Leading Onto The Master Bedroom, Second Bedroom, Lounge/Diner And Bathroom. Double Glazed Window. Radiator. Airing Cupboard And Storage. Loft Hatch.
Master Bedroom 10' x 17' ( 3.05m x 5.18m )
Duel Aspect Double Glazed Windows To The Front And Side Aspect. Fitted Carpet. Built In Wardrobes. Radiator. Leading Onto The En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower Cubicle. Wash Hand Basin. Low Level WC. Partly Tiled Walls. Extractor Fan Unit. Heated Towel Rail. Ceiling Spot Lights. Tiled Flooring.
Living / Dining Room & Kitchen 11' 1" x 30' 8" Bay Window ( 3.38m x 9.35m Bay Window )
Laminate Flooring. Radiator. TV Point. Telephone Point. Double Glazed Bay Window . Open Plan Aspect With The Kitchen Area.
Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Matching Wall And Base Units Featuring Integrated Appliances. Roll Top Work Surfaces. Stainless Steel One Bowl Sink And Drainer Featuring A Mixing Temperature Tap. Integrated Electric Cooker And Electric Hob With An Extractor Cooker Hood Featuring Lighting Over. Integrated Fridge And Freezer (60/40). Integrated Washing Machine And Dish Washer. C/H Boiler In Wall Unit. Ceiling Spot Lights. Tiled Flooring. Double Glazed Window.
Second Bedroom 8' 8" x 11' 9" ( 2.64m x 3.58m )
Fitted Carpet. Radiator. Double Glazed Window. Built In Wardrobes.
Panel Bath With Mixing Temperature Tap, And A Shower Over. Wash Hand Basin. Low level WC. Heated Towel Rail. Tiled Splash Backs. Extractor Fan Unit. Ceiling Spot Lights. Tiled Flooring. Double Glazed Window.
Communal Gardens With Various Seating Areas.
One Allocated Parking Space (Numbered 2).
Lease Length: 125 Years As Of Year Of Construction.
Lease Length Remaining: Approx 117 Years.
Service Charges: Approx £613.18 Per Anum.
Ground Rent Charges: Approx £308.91 Per Anum.
Buildingh Insurance: Approx £154.00 Per Anum
Communal External Cycle Store Room.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62193719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.