2 bedroom terraced house for saleLipscombe Street, Milnsbridge, Huddersfield
Sold STC £65,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Arrangement Over Four Floors
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Central Milnsbridge Village Location
An IDEAL purchase for a range of buyers with good ACCESS to a range of amenities. Boasting good size rooms arranged over four floors giving the house a good deal of SPACE and versatility to work with.
Offered to the market is this two bedroom terrace property which is conveniently located for access to the centre of Milnsbridge with it's wide range of amenities and good access to M62 motorway links. Briefly comprising; good size lounge, spacious dining kitchen, first floor landing with access to a bedroom and four piece bathroom suite with a further bedroom on the second floor. The property is arranged over four floors giving the house a really spacious feel throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and central heating this property will suit a range of buyers.
Lounge 14' 4" Plus recess x 14' 9" Into recess ( 4.37m Plus recess x 4.50m Into recess )
Enter the property from the front elevation directly in to the lounge, which benefits from two central heating radiators, a fireplace with inset electric fire and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Access to the first floor is gained here.
Lower Ground Level
Kitchen Diner 16' Maximum x 11' 10" ( 4.88m Maximum x 3.61m )
Situated on the lower ground floor, making this a spacious kitchen diner. This room offers a range of wall and base fitted units with work surfaces over and incorporates a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. Including an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above and with plumbing available for a washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the first bedroom and house bathroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 4" In to recess ( 3.58m x 2.84m In to recess )
The first floor bedroom provides built in cupboards housing the central heating boiler with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom offers a four piece suite comprising: bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC. The room is partly tiled with a central heating radiator and a double glazed frosted window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" Maximum x 14' 8" ( 4.22m Maximum x 4.47m )
The master bedroom being positioned on the second floor provides additional access to the loft space with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
The property does not have a garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62193764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.