3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUpper Haigh Street, Winsford
Sold STC £150,000
- Brand new end mew house with 10 Year NHBC or LABC guarantee
- Cul-de-sac position within half a mile walk of town centre
- Hall, cloaks/WC, lounge open-plan to kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms & bathroom
- Off road parking, Indian stone paved rear garden
This brand new end mews house is near completion and will have a 10 year NHBC or LABC guarantee. The property occupies a cul-de-sac position within a half mile walk of the town centre, & features off road parking, and open-plan lounge & kitchen/diner with patio doors to an Indian stone paved garden.
This brand new end mews house is nearing completion and will have a 10 year NHBC or LABC guarantee. The property occupies a cul-de-sac position within a half mile walk of the town centre. The accommodation is well-proportioned and benefits from a gas central heating system & PVCu double glazed windows and doors, and comprises: entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge which is open-plan to a kitchen/diner with patio doors to the rear garden, three bedrooms, and bathroom. Externally the property has off road parking at the front and an Indian stone paved garden to the rear.
NB. Please note that the photographs on this listing (excluding the front elevation) are of the other end property in the row and are provided to give a general representation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62193767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.