5 bedroom detached house for saleDeerlands Road, Chesterfield
- * Great location for a family home
- * Modernisation required
- * Attached annex facility
- * Generous internal accommodation
- * 4/5 Detached bedroom house
- * Generous gardens
- * Offers invited
- * Awaiting EPC rating
**SALE AGREED IN TWO WEEKS AND MORE PROPERTIES ARE NOW REQUIRED TO MEET LOCAL DEMAND** PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE VALUATION**EXCELLENT Potential for a family home in a sought after location and possibly would suit the requirement of an ANNEX FACILITY too. This home has been vacant for some time and does require modernisation throughout.Situated on an established road with similar calibre properties, this property lies within access to schools, countryside and town centre facilities. This spacious 4/5 bedroom detached family residence is offered with no onward chain.The famliy home boasts an entrance hall, kitchen, living room, dining room, sun room, four bedrooms, bathroom and a garage.The attached annex is connected internally and has a separate sitting room, bathroom and bedroom.Outside there is generous garden space to the front and rear with a drive providing off road parking and provides access to the garage.We are currently awaiting the EPC rating
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7074349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Oak Estates, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.