3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFactory Street, Shepshed, Loughborough
- Guide price of £130,000 to £150,000
- End of terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Well presented
- On street parking
Guide price of £130,000 to £150,000
Ideal for any first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. This well presented property offers great space, a viewing is highly advised to appreciate the properties full potential.
Guide price of £130,000 to £150,000
This property comes to the market ideal for any first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. This well presented property offers great space, a viewing is highly advised to appreciate the properties full potential. Rear yard with outer shed, ideal for storage. Close to local bus routes into Loughborough town.
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed door to front, leading straight into the lounge. Double glazed window to front, electric feature fireplace and radiator.
Irregular shaped room. Newly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Sink drainer unit, additional work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, radiator and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear and door leading to a utility room.
Irregular shaped room. Plumbing for washing machine and range of cupboards. Entrance leading to the downstairs bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear which is obscured. Bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit and attachment. Wash hand basin, WC and partially tiled walls. There is also additional storage housing the water tank.
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to rear, radiator and loft access.
To the rear of the property there is a part lawn area, with part brick and part fence boundaries and brick shed at the end of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.