2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorwich Road, Scole, Diss
Sold STC £265,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Conservatory
- Spacious Kitchen
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Situated next to Village Church
- Decent Sized Gardens
*** UNDER OFFER*** A detached two bedroom bungalow situated next to the church in the village of Scole. Offering two double bedrooms, living room with open fireplace, modernised kitchen and a fantastic sized conservatory. Situated on a large plot providing ample off road parking, garage and gardens.
Front door into;
Carpet, radiator, storage heater and doors into;
Living Room 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
Large double glazed window to front aspect with fitted blinds, carpet, TV point, open fireplace with surround and radiator
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.07m )
A range of fitted kitchen base and wall units and drawers with solid wood working surfaces, butler style sink, space for washing machine, fitted fridge/freezer, space for double oven with fitted extractor over. Celing spotlights and open fireplace with back boiler. Open archway to;
Conservatory 13' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.94m )
uPVC structure with brick base and double doors opening to rear garden. Fitted blinds and tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet and radiator. Cupboard hosuing electrics.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, three piece white suite with low level flush WC, pedastal hand wash basin and bath. There is also a separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
The front of the property has been landscaped by the current owners to create a raised lawn area and ample space for off road parking and access to the rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area. It is fully enclosed with fencing and has beautiful views of the church as well as backing onto open land at the rear. Two sheds and a garage at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.