4 bedroom link detached house for saleShardelow Avenue, Beaulieu Park, Chelmsford
Sold STC £625,000
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Bedrooms One and Two
- Family Bathroom
- Good Size South Facing Garden
- Triple Garage and Parking
- Great School Catchments
An impressive four bedroom link-detached family home. This property offers a well-designed kitchen with dining area, handy utility space, separate living room and dining room, en-suite to bedroom one and two, family bathroom and good size garden. This property includes a triple garage and parking.
Entrance Door To:
Under stairs storage cupboard with stairs leading up to first floor landing and doors to:
Part tiled with radiator, low level flush w.c and wash hand basin.
Living Room 15' 2" x 13' ( 4.62m x 3.96m )
Feature brick fireplace and gas fire, double glazed windows to side and rear views with
radiator and patio doors leading to garden.
Dining Room 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Double door entrance, double glazed sash-cord window to front and side window with
Kitchen/Dining Area 21' 3" x 10' 4" ( 6.48m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with part tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, fridge and freezer, radiator and dining area. Double glazed window overlooking rear garden with double glazed sash-cord window to front and door leading to utility room.
Matching eye and base level units with inset sink and drainer with part tiled walls and tiled flooring, boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine with door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window with doors to bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four and bathroom and airing cupboard. Stairs leading up to second floor landing.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 13' 7" ( 4.42m x 4.14m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, two double built in wardrobes and radiator. Leading to:-
Double glazed obscured sash-cord window with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, separate Aqualisa shower, radiator and bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with built in double wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
Double glazed sash-cord window to front aspect and radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to rear with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front with doors to bedroom one, en-suite, study area and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 15' 4" ( 5.00m x 4.67m )
Two Velux windows to rear aspect, two dormer windows to front, with two built in wardrobes and radiators.
Double glazed Velux window with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, separate Aqualisa shower, radiator and bath with mixer taps and shower over.
Separate path with remainder laid to lawn with hedgerows and mature trees.
Tiled patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature flowers and trees to border, tiled
pathway leading to rear with garage access and enclosed by wood panel fencing. Rear access gate to driveway and garages.
Up and over doors with water, electric sockets and lighting with door leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62199407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.