Land for saleChurch Warsop, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- 10.8 acres (4.4 hectares)
- This site extends to approximately 10.85 acres (4.39 hectares)
- It comprises a single enclosure which is currently within an arable rotation.
- The site is located to the west of the village of Meden Vale
- Adjacent to the existing residential settlement.
- We are inviting offers by informal tender to be submitted by 12 noon on Thursday 23rd March 2017
- Please contact us for a tender form.
Approximately 10.85 acres of arable land. We are inviting offers by informal tender to be submitted by 12 noon on Thursday 23rd March 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62200541.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ160489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.