2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleThornton Road, Yeovil
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
A spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a sought after location on the west side of Yeovil close to local amenities and bus routes. The accommodation is well presented throughout and externally boasts off road parking, garage and enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the side opening into:
Airing cupboard housing Worcester boiler. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Living Room 15' 10" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.83m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Feature fireplace. Aerial and telephone points. Coving to the ceiling. Wall lights. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear opening into the conservatory. Telephone point. Coving to the ceiling. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side. Double glazed patio door to the rear opening to the garden. Wall lights. Laminate flooring.
Fitted Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over and coloured glass splashback. Integrated eye level double oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 2" + wardrobe x 8' 9" + recess ( 2.79m + wardrobe x 2.67m + recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Coving to the ceiling. Telephone point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the side. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the side. Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin and low level WC inset to vanity unit. Shaver point. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Towel radiator.
Garage 15' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.70m x 2.26m )
Up and over door to the front. Double glazed door to the side opening to the garden. Power and light.
Access via shared driveway leading to the garage providing off road parking. The garden is part laid to lawn with decorative flower and plant borders.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid part to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property providing an ideal seating area. The garden is decorated with selection of plants, flowers and trees. Garden shed. Gated side access to the driveway.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. Turn right onto Larkhill Road. Turn right onto Wessex Road. Turn right onto Thornton Road and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62205899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.