3 bedroom detached house for saleSteeple Aston,Oxfordshire
- Hallway with Downtairs WC
- Dining Room
- Living Room with Open Fire
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Utility Area
- Garage and Car Port
- Garden with Shed and Summerhouse
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
A well presented three bedroom detached house with a garden and a garage within the desirable and well appointed village of Steeple Aston.
A modern three bedroom, detached family home with car port, garage and mature garden. The house is situated on a quiet no through
road close to the village centre. There are three double bedrooms and a recently fitted family bathroom on the first floor, two of which
enjoy views over the garden at the rear of the property.
The downstairs offers flexible accommodation and semi open plan living with the kitchen leading to a dining room and then to the
sitting room which has an open fire. There is the addition of a utility area accessed from the front and the rear of the property which
provides additional extra storage.
Steeple Aston is a flourishing village between Bicester, Banbury and Woodstock which still retains a strong community feeling and is served
by a village pub, a shop and post office and various social clubs and activities. The villages primary school currently holds an Outstanding
rating from Ofsted.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2066167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.