4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorwich Road, Ipswich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- Ample Off Road Parking & Garage
- Large Rear Garden
Beautifully presented four bedroom detached bungalow located within easy reach to the A14. The property benefits from four spacious bedrooms, a conservatory, ample off road parking and a garage. The property is offered with no onward chain and must be viewed!
Double glazed entrance door into:
Door leading to:
Radiator and loft access. Doors leading to:
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 5" x 15' 5" ( 7.75m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to the rear, two sets of French doors leading to the conservatory and two radiators.
Kitchen 15' x 9' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the side, door to the side leading to the rear garden, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of high gloss wall and floor mounted units with roll top work surfaces, built-in double electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks, spotlights and radiator.
Conservatory 7' x 9' 6" ( 2.13m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to the rear, French doors opening to the rear garden and underfloor heating.
Bedroom One 15' 2" into bay x 12' max ( 4.62m into bay x 3.66m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' into bay x 9' 8" ( 3.66m into bay x 2.95m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed window to the side, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, low level WC, sink unit with cupboards underneath, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail and airing cupboard.
Brick paved patio area leading to the garage, ample off road parking, remainder laid to lawn with shrub borders. Gate leading to the rear garden.
Two side accesses leading to the rear garden with large patio area, mainly laid to lawn, outside lights, shed and external tap.
Garage 38' x 10' ( 11.58m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.