3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAintree Road, Royston
Sold STC £350,000
- An extended and extremely well presented three/four bedroom semi detached family home
- Recently refitted kitchen/diner
- Good sized lounge
- Garage and off road parking
- Family bathroom
- Ground floor cloak room/ shower room
- Viewing highly recommended
An extended and extremely well presented three / four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a sought after location. The property benefits from re-fitted kitchen/diner , good sized lounge, separate study/bedroom,family bathroom,ground floor cloak room/ shower room.
An extended and extremely well presented three / four bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a sought after location. The property benefits from re-fitted kitchen/diner , good sized lounge, separate study/bedroom,family bathroom,ground floor cloak room/ shower room. In addition there is a garage , off road parking located to the rear and enclosed garden. The Property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Double Glazed Door
Radiator. Double glazed window to side. Under stairs cupboard.
Tiled shower cubicle. Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Wall tiling. Double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.38m )
Feature fireplace with hearth,surround and mantle over . Radiator. Double glazed doors and windows to rear. Ceiling coving.
Kitchen/diner 16' x 10' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.20m )
Built in oven and hob with extractor hood over. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps and work surface surround. Generous range of base and wall units. Cupboard housing gas boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard. Twin double glazed windows to front. Ceiling coving.
Study/bedroom 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Double glazed double doors to rear. Radiator. Ceiling coving, Hatch to loft.
Hatch to loft. Linen cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.16m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Suite comprising bath, concealed cistern W/C,wash hand basin set in to vanity unit. towel radiator. wall tiling. Double glazed window to side.
Paved patio leading to raised lawn with fence surround. Gate for rear access. Various shrubs to borders.
Single garage to the rear of the property.
Further off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62207549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.