3 bedroom detached house for salePilgrims Way, Maidstone, ME17
- White Lodge is a three bedroom cottage on the Pilgrims Way
- in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- It has a one acre plot with heated swimming pool
- A vaulted ceiling in the large beamed lounge
- bi-fold doors onto a pretty garden and a multi fuel burner make the room very impressive.
- Summer House And Views Across The Weald
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Lenham. Although this cottage is in a rural location it is only 8 minutes walk from a historic, medieval village. Lenham village has all facilitates necessary including primary, secondary schools, shops and pubs.
From the cottage there are splendid views across the weald, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A train station in the village and nearby main roads give easy access to surrounding areas and direct links with London and Ashford International.
The cottage is on an acre plot and has been recently extended with a magnificent large lounge with vaulted ceiling. A multi fuel stove in a Kent stone fireplace provides a focal point.
The garden contains a heated swimming pool, summer house and integral decking. A small vineyard has been planted and there are an abundance of fruit trees and established shrubs.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62207849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS54295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.