2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Catton, Norwich, NR6
- Fantastic end terrace home
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
- 50% Shared ownership property
- Guide Price £80,000-£90,000
*50% Shared ownership property* For buyers seeking the perfect modern home, this two bedroom end terrace home is sure to impress. The property features a large entrance hall, fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, downstairs WC, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside accommodation includes a fully enclosed rear garden and off road parking (allocated).
Old Catton is a popular north suburb of Norwich and benefits from a range of local amenities including shops and schools. There are regular bus services into the city of Norwich with a Park and Ride facility at Norwich International Airport which is close by.
Guide Price £80,000-£90,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62207894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26534583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.