2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 3, Albany Gate, Darkes Lane, Potters Bar
- Off plan reservations now being accepted
- Help to Buy available (Subject to terms and conditions)
- 565 Sq Ft two bedroom two bathroom first floor apartment
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- One allocated parking space
- Lift access to all floors
- Contemporary kitchens with fully integrated appliances
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Potters bar station on your door step
- Moorgate just 31 minutes away by train
Situated in the heart of Potters Bar and with the station, shops, bars and local restaurants on your doorstep, Albany Gate provides an exciting opportunity for a wide range of purchasers. Whether you are looking for your first purchase or to down-size - or if you are looking to invest, this superb collection of one and two bedroom apartments will be ideal.
Currently being re-developed and with completion due by Summer 2017, purchasers will find designer fully applianced kitchens with composite worktops, fitted flooring, fitted wardrobes, en suites to master bedrooms, superb views,allocated parking and lift access to all floors. Potters Bar train station has services to London's Kings Cross Station in as little as 15 minutes door to door.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss contact 020 8370 3999
Property ref: 121_944_4263937
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4263937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.