1 bedroom flat for saleCrowhall Lane, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE10 9PX
- Character First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Ideal for Single Person or a Couple.
- Convenient For Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Communal Garden Areas and Parking
- No Upper Chain
* CONVERTED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT* located in High Felling area, this property was best known locally as 'The Old Doctors'. This converted first floor apartment is part of the former Manor House built by the McGuiness Family in 1876 now occupying a generous plot within this conservation area, the property offers an ideal purchasing opportunity for a single person or couple and those wishing to downsize. This property also offers well maintained communal gardens and buildings. The property itself provides an entrance hallway with built in study area, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower, also benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing and the additional advantage of a converted loft space providing useful storage space. Private parking facilities are also available. The apartment is offered for sale with no upper chain. Contact our Low Fell branch on 0191 4201364 to arrange your appointment to view.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 279921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.