4 bedroom detached house for saleIronbridge Road, Tongwynlais, Cardiff
- STUNNING LOCATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH TWO ENSUITES
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN
- HOT TUB
- STUNNING VIEWS
- SEPARATE OFFICE (CURRENTLY USED AS A PHYSIOTHERAPIST)
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
** A TRULY FANTASTIC PROPERTY** Set in a charming and private location with stunning views of Castell Coch. This property certainly has the wow factor when it comes to outdoor benefits. Viewing is advised.
**A TRULY FANTASTIC PROPERTY** Set in a charming and private location with stunning views of Castell Coch. This property certainly has the wow factor when it comes to outdoor benefits with a hot tub on the decking, sauna, a summer house with shower for before or after you visit the hot tub and there is more with gazebo and fire pit, parking for several cars and no one behind you offering peace and privacy. Internally this property is again impressive with four double bedrooms two of which boast en suites, a large family lounge, office, sitting room, shower room,utility room, W/c and a stunning kitchen which is certainly the hub of this family home. This property is located in this most sought after village of Tongwynlais set within minutes to the Taff trail, train station and Castle Coch, the local amenities are also on the door step with Tongwynlais primary.
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED!!!
A spacious hallway with wood block flooring, storage cupboard, radiator and power points.
Lounge 14' 9" x 19' ( 4.50m x 5.79m )
A generous family lounge with a feature fire place including wood burner, wood block flooring, large window to the side, sliding doors on to the patio, radiator and power points.
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.84m )
An ideal sitting room or dining room with wood block flooring, window to the garden, radiator and power points.
Office 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
Currently used as an office but could be used as a variety of things with wood block flooring, window to the side, radiator and power points.
Kitchen 26' 7" x 12' 2" ( 8.10m x 3.71m )
This certainly is the hub of this home with a large island in the middle offering added storage space and the integrated gas hob with extractor fan This kitchen offers a great deal of matching wall and base units with granite work tops over, integral electric oven and grill, bowl and a half sink, mixer tap, integral fridge, integral dishwasher, spot lights, tiled flooring, a large window to the garden, two windows to the side looking over the drive, BI fold doors to the garden, heaters and power points.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.77m )
Ideal extra space with plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer, tiled flooring, power points and door to the garden.
With W/c, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Was originally used as the family bathroom with walk in shower, tiled floors and walls, wash hand basin, W/c and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 16' 9" ( 3.61m x 5.11m )
This spacious double bedroom is located on the ground floor with a large window to the garden, wood block flooring, fitted cupboards, lots of space for storage, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" into door x 10' 10" max ( 3.73m into door x 3.30m max )
A double bedroom with a window to the front, wood block flooring, built in storage, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 15' 8" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.78m max x 3.40m max )
Situated upstairs is a double bedroom with a window, carpet flooring, radiator, built in storage and power points. This room also benefits from an en suite shower room which again includes a wash hand basin and W/c..
Bedroom Four 16' 10" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.13m max x 3.38m max )
Another double bedroom situated upstairs with a window, carpet flooring, radiator, built in storage and power points. This room also benefits from an en suite shower room which again includes a wash hand basin and W/c.
The property boasts stunning surrounds with access all around the property, stunning views, sauna, hot tub, fire pit, laid lawn, patio area, raised deck , flat decking area, summer house, wood storage, green house and shed.
The property is well set back off the road with parking for several cars.
Currently being used as a physiotherapy clinic but could serve many purposes, this building as you enter has a reception with laminate flooring, a window to the side, power points and spot lights.
The main area has two windows, laminate flooring and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62209400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.