2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow Rise Close, Norwich
Sold STC £335,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY INSTALLED UPVC TRIPLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING WITH COMBINATION BOILER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire such a well-kept and loved detached bungalow situated at the end of a cul-de-sac off Jessop Road in the Golden Triangle.
Meadow rise close is one of the quietest cul-de-sacs within the Golden Triangle. The property has been well looked after due to the maintenance done over the past few years. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, rear-lobby, cloakroom, conservatory, two bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there is traditional front garden including driveway leading to a garage which benefits from up-and-over doors, power and lighting. There are stunning rear and side landscaped gardens providing ample outside space. In approximately the last ten years the vendors have had the property professionally decorated, re-wired, the roof refelted/rebattoned, the boiler replaced, conservatory installed, all ceilings replastered, the kitchen replaced, shower room installed. Please contact William H Brown today to book your viewing.
Double glazed window to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 11" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.46m max x 3.61m max )
Triple glazed window to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect, electric fire with wooden surround and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, sink and drainer, smooth work surfaces, built-in electric oven and gas hob, built-in fridge/freezer, rear lobby which leads to cloakroom, conservatory and utility cupboard which has plumbing for washing machine.
Lean-To Conservatory 7' x 17' ( 2.13m x 5.18m )
UPVC construction with a brick base, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Wall lights, laminate flooring and two electric heaters.
W/c and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 3.07m max )
Triple glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.38m max x 3.38m max )
Triple glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Triple glazed window to side aspect, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w/c and part-tiled splashbacks.
There is a traditional well-kept front garden with a driveway, which provides off-road parking, leading to the garage, which has an up-and-over door, power, lighting and a single glazed window. There are fantastic rear and side gardens, which are mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders, paved and shingle areas, shed and a side access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62209409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.