3 bedroom terraced house for saleNotton Park, Lacock, Chippenham
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Charming Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Communal Woodlands
- No Onward Chain
An attractive stone built cottage set in the highly sought after village of Lacock. The property has a good size living room with doors opening onto the garden, open plan kitchen/dining room and a study, with three bedrooms including a master with en-suite and family bathroom.
Set in the highly sought after village of Lacock, this charming cottage was built by Cotswold Homes in 2007 and sits in a semi rural position overlooking fields to the front and backing onto a shared wildlife meadow to the rear.
Lacock is a charming Wiltshire village, 3 miles from the town of Chippenham. The village is owned almost in its entirety by the National Trust, and attracts many visitors by virtue of its unspoiled appearance. Most of the surviving houses are 18th-century or earlier in construction. There is a 14th-century tithe barn, a medieval church, and an inn dating from the 15th century.
The property has well presented accommodation on two floors with a lovely living room with double doors opening onto the garden. On the other side of the reception hall is an open plan kitchen/dining room, again with a door leading out to the garden. There is a study, WC & utility area and the first floor provides three bedrooms, master en-suite and bathroom. The front garden is laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door. The living room and kitchen open on to the lovely south
facing enclosed rear garden with a gate at the rear opening onto a shared wildlife area of over an acre, creating an idyllic setting for the property.
Door to front. Under-stairs cupboard. Radiator.
Accessed via the kitchen to the rear of the property. Comprising of Low level W.C. and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Study 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 11' 1" x 20' 6" ( 3.38m x 6.25m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, leading out into the rear garden. Fireplace offering a focus point to the room. Two radiators.
Kitchen/ Diner 26' 4" max x 14' 3" max ( 8.03m max x 4.34m max )
Fitted with a selection of wall and base units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit and work surfaces over. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Tiling. Built in dishwasher. Floor to ceiling storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear, overlooking rear garden. The dining area offers ample space for a dining suite with double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front with scenic outlook. Built in wardrobe. Radiator, Access to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Airing cupboard. Downlights.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear with woodland view. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front also benefiting from fantastic scenic views. Loft access. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C. Part tiling. Tiled floor. Downlighting.
Parking And Gardens
The rear garden is southerly facing and fully enclosed with mature hedging and wooden fencing. There are well established borders housing a variety of herbaceous shrubs & flowers. A patio area, perfect for alfresco dining & entertaining.
There is a pedestrian gate to the rear leading to around two acres of secluded woodland for private use of the residents of Notton Park. The Private Woodland- Two acres of glorious woodland to be enjoyed exclusively by all six houses that make up Notton Park. Perfect for exploring, watching the local wildlife and spending those fantastic sunny summer days.
Single garage benefiting from up & over door with single tarmac parking space in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62209448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.