3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Mildreds Road, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Off road parking
- Well presented throughout
- Favoured location
- Enclosed rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
An exceptionally well presented 1950's three bedroom semi detached house, with great potential to become a four bedroom, located within this private and highly desirable location favoured by buy to let investors.
The property boasts a 19ft stunning refitted kitchen / dining room and a 19ft lounge, off road parking and private enclosed rear garden. There is double glazing, gas fired central heating and the property is offered in good condition throughout with good quality floor coverings, clean, tidy and ready to move into. St Mildred's Road is located approximately 1.2 miles from the UEA and has easy access to the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital and Longwater Retail Park. An early viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer and the location.
With stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.89m x 3.18m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and double door to the rear aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 5" x 13' 10" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 5.92m x 4.22m narrowing to 2.77m )
FUlly fitted comprehensive range of quality eye and base level units with a fitted Range with stainless steel extractor over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine with uPVC double glazed window to the side and rear aspects and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.82m )
fitted storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 12' narrowing to 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.66m narrowing to 3.15m )
Radiator, built in storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The property has a mature front garden with a range of shrubs and driveway accessed via double gates. The rear garden has a railed patio area with steps down to the main garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub beds and borders to include Willow and Cherry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62211407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.