Workshop for saleAbbey Street,Ilkeston,DE7 8DN
- 0.26 acres (0.1 hectares)
Well located industrial unit with large yard
Guide Price: £185,000
Freehold, with full vacant possession.
* Situated within an established industrial location, to the north of Ilkeston Town Centre occupying a prominent site at the junction of Abbey Street and Lower Bloomsgrove Road.
* Nearby occupiers include Tesco Extra, Halfords Autocentre, KFC, Vets 4 Pets and McDonalds.
* The property comprises a workshop and substantial yard on a self contained site, extending in total to approximately 0.105 hectares (0.259 acres).
* The workshop is of a steel portal frame construction and extends to approximately 393.26 sq m (4,233 sq ft).
* Site may be suitable for redevelopment, subject to receiving necessary planning permission.
Miles & Cash Solicitors
2 Godfrey Street
Contact: Alastair Ross
T: 01773 530000
VAT is not applicable on this property.
The premises are exempt from an EPC.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment. Please contact Michelle Norman on 0115 934 8057
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AbbeyStreet15Dec16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.