2 bedroom terraced house for saleBuckingham Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
- Unique Two Storey Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
- Roof Terrace
- Freehold Property
- Close To Brighton Station
- Convenient For Town Centre
- Short Distance To The Sea Front
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a unique two bedroom freehold home in the extremely sought after conservation area close to Brighton's main line station.
The property is a one off for the area and has accommodation over two floors. The main living area consists of an open plan lounge/kitchen and dining area with varnished parquet flooring and lots of natural light with two West facing windows. The open plan kitchen has a range of modern flat fronted glossy units with fitted hob oven and extractor, with space for further appliances and a breakfast bar. The bathroom has tiled walls and a modern white suite.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and from the large landing, currently used as an office space, is a door leading to a decked roof terrace with far reaching views over the city and up to the race course.
The property is situated in a vibrant area close to Seven Dials which offers a range of local amenities with popular coffee shops, delicatessens, restaurants and bistros. Brighton’s mainline railway station is close to the property and provides regular services to Gatwick, London and beyond.
Brighton’s stylish North Laine and South Lanes or the extensive shopping facilities at Churchill Square can also be found close by with Brighton’s promenade and beaches just beyond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 227082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Seven Dials. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.