3 bedroom character property for saleGrafton Road, Brigstock, Kettering
- Stone Thatched Cottage
- Elevated Position
- Approximately 1/4 of an Acre Plot
- Three Bedrooms
- Study/Bedroom Four
- Popular Village of Brigstock
- Stone Built Garage
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER STONE COTTAGE - Thatched to the front and occupying an elevated position in the popular village of Brigstock. The gardens are well stocked and approached via a Lych gate. The property also benefits from the rare addition of a detached stone built garage.
ENTRANCE PORCH 7'8 x 4'5 (2.33m x 1.34m)
Half brick with Georgian style windows and door. Tiled flooring. Double doors to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 29' max x 12'4 max (8.83m x 3.75m)
Lounge 15'4 x 9'11 (4.67m x 3.02m)
Feature fireplace housing wood burning stove with wooden mantle over. Mirrored display niche. Exposed beams. Access to stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator. Georgian style window to front aspect.
Dining area 12' x 12' (3.65m x 3.65m)
Windows overlooking front garden with window seats. Exposed beams. Parquet flooring. Exposed stone walling. Inglenook style fireplace with lighting. Squared archway giving access to internal hallway. Radiator. Single arch door giving storage space (currently used and a wine store).
Door to rear garden. Access to kitchen and access to study/bedroom four.
STUDY/BEDROOM FOUR 10'7 x 8' (3.22m x 2.43m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Decorative exposed stone walling. Study facility shelving. Radiator.
KITCHEN 15'10 x 9'6 narrowing to 5'6 (4.82m x 2.89m narrowing to 1.67m)
Fitted units to base and wall with under unit concealed lighting. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with tiled splash back surrounds. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for cooker. Exposed stone walling. Base mounted boiler for oil fired central heating. Two windows overlooking rear garden. Leaded light glass panel through to stairs. Space for fridge and freezer. High level glass fronted display cabinets. Exposed timbers. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
A split level area with a staggered shaped wooden banister overlooking staircase. Wall light points. Access to loft space. Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM ONE 15' x 12' (4.57m x 3.65m)
Window to front aspect. Exposed beams. Radiator. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below.
BEDROOM TWO 14'11 x 10' (4.54 x 3.04m)
Window to front aspect with window seat. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 11'6 x 10' (3.50m x 3.04m)
Window to side aspect. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below. Radiator. (Some restricted head height)
Suite comprising panel bath with shower over and tiled splash back surrounds incorporating tiled vanity shelf, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below and vanity mirror over. High level glass panel for additional light. Radiator. Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Low level WC. Extractor.
A mature garden entered via a Lych gate through to a extensively stocked and established area including a mature weeping willow, manicured and shaped lawns, mature topiary hedgerow and shrubs. Gated access to rear garden. Stone pathway leading to the cottage. Gated access to driveway.
Driveway bordered by stone walling giving access to a stone built garage with up and over door, power and light.
Visibly separated into two areas with the first area directly accessed via the cottage and rear porch. Dividing the two areas of rear garden is a practical stone built storage barn and further on opens to a secret type garden which offers generous outside space and is mainly laid to lawn with flowers, shrubs and mature trees (this area is fully enclosed).
Agents Note: The property is currently heated by oil central heating however we have been advised by the current owner that there is a gas connection to the property via metre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62212469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.